The National School District Wellness Coalition 2022 ConveningPrint Page
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Loews Chicago Hotel
455 N. Park Dr., Chicago, IL 60611 Map
The National School District Wellness Coalition 2022 Convening
The National School District Wellness Coalition is committed to ensuring students are healthy, safe, engaged, supported and challenged, and to drive a national education agenda that supports the Whole Child. Members of the National School District Wellness Coalition are invited to a special pre-conference to the National Conference on Child Health and Well-Being to network and share best practices, successes and challenges with other coalition members. AFHK encourages at least one representative from each member district to attend this coalition convening. To learn more and register, see this flyer and visit the Coalition’s Google Drive. Contact Heidi Milby with questions.
- Learn about best practices, tools and resources for implementing the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child (WSCC) model, as well as what’s working in other school districts
- Share work your district is doing around the WSCC framework
- Network with other district leaders who are responsible for ensuring health and wellness is integrated into the educational system
- Inspire and be inspired by the work of other districts
- Take Action in your own district in implementing the WSCC framework to ensure students are safe, engaged, supported, challenged and healthy
More details coming soon.
- November 1, 2022 – 1PM – 5PM: Coalition Pre-Conference (coalition members only)
- November 1, 2022 – 6PM – 9PM: Coalition Dinner (coalition members only; covered by registration)
- November 2, 2022 – 8AM – 12PM: Coalition Pre-Conference Continued (coalition members only)
- November 2, 2022 (starting at 1PM) – November 4, 2022 (ending at 12PM): The National Conference on Child Health and Well-Being (coalition members + open to all districts, schools, families and community members)
To register, visit the Coalition’s Google Drive.
Visit the National Conference on Child Health and Well-Being for more information on hotel accommodations, COVID-19 protocols and more.