Red Pesto Noodles with Chicken Sausage and White Beans
Who doesn’t love a pasta packed with flavor?
- 1 package whole grain or gluten-free rotini
- 1 jar red pesto
- 1 package Italian chicken sausage
- 1 can white beans
- 1 lb broccoli
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Chop broccoli into bite sized pieces and add to boiling water two minutes before pasta finishes cooking. Drain together in colander.
- If using chicken sausage, slice into bite-sized pieces. Sauté in oil on medium heat until lightly browned. If using beans, drain and rinse them and then add to pasta pot.
- Add pasta, broccoli and sauce of choice. Toss until warm and serve.
Recipe courtesy of the ALDI test kitchen. Visit ALDI.us for more kid-friendly recipes!