Orange Banana Fro-yo Snackers
What’s more fun after school than frozen yogurt bites?
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup plan Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1¼ cups cranberry orange granola, divided (or other flavor of your choice)
- 2 bananas, sliced
Prep time: 5 minutes
Freeze time: 4 hours
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed banana and yogurts; stir in vanilla.
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners. Divide 1 cup of granola equally in each cup. Top with yogurt mixture.
- Top each cup with remaining granola and 1 slice of banana.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
TIP: What goes better with bananas than peanut butter? Add ¼ cup of peanut butter to the yogurt mixture and freeze as instructed.
Recipe courtesy of the ALDI test kitchen. Visit ALDI.us for more kid-friendly recipes!