Green Grape Salsa
Grapes in salsa?! Check out this recipe to get your kids to try a fave fruit in a new and interesting way for a healthy snack.
- 4 cups halved green grapes
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus additional to taste
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, plust additional to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus additional to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne
Prep time: 10 minutes
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Season to taste with additional lime juice, zest, and salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve with chips or on top of grilled meats.
Pro tip: Store salsa in a mason jar or airtight container to maintain freshness for up to a week
Recipe courtesy of the ALDI test kitchen. Visit ALDI.us for more kid-friendly recipes!