Making Health a Priority and Meaning It
Thanks to our sponsors, Action for Healthy Kids has provided $9.3 million in grants to schools and districts since 2009 to help them accomplish their student wellness goals. See the full list of grant-funded districts for the 2021-2022 school year. Learn more about how we partner with funded districts.
Grants for the 2021-2022 school year are now closed. Sign up for our emails to stay up to date on future grants, and find out how schools and districts like yours are putting their grants to work.
District Partnership Grants
The application period for 2021-2022 district grants is now closed. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
The application period for 2021-2022 school grants is now closed. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Questions? Contact your AFHK State/Project Coordinator or email ContactUs@ActionforHealthyKids.org.
Applying for a grant is easy
Steps to Apply
- Review the Request for Applications and the application under Grant Resources.
- We recommend that you complete a paper application with your District School Health Advisory Council or school health team prior to submitting your application online. Once the paper application is complete, it will take ~30 minutes to submit online.
- Log in to or create an account on the Grant Portal. Applications must be submitted online.
- Once there, connect your account with the school or district for which you are applying. To do this, click on My Profile, then the Add or Manage Schools button.
- Click on Grants, and select the grant for which you are applying. Then, complete your application!
Grant Funding Catalyzes Community Support for Health
From Rooftop to Recess
Sign up for emails to stay up to date about future grants:Sign up!