Easy Veggie Lasagna
A light, modern take on a classic family favorite.
(Note: This recipe, from our Take Action Ambassador Katrina Pilkington, is plant-based as written, but feel free to add in or swap ingredients with alternative recommendations!)
- 1 package mushrooms
- 4 cups fresh organic spinach
- 1 jar organic, no-sugar-added sauce (or make your own!)
- 1 package edamame lasagna no-bake noodles (Non-Plant-Based Alternative: any whole wheat or gluten free no-bake noodle option)
- 1 16-17 oz. container of regular or garlic hummus
- 1 package vegan shredded mozzarella or parmesan cheese (Non-Plant-Based Alternative: shredded dairy mozzarella cheese or parmesan cheese)
- 1 block firm organic tofu
- 12 inches wide × 16 inches long × 3.5″ deep lasagna pan
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400-410 degrees.
- Mix together drained tofu and hummus into a “ricotta” mixture. Set aside.
- Layer lasagna noodles, veggies, and sauce until the pan you choose is layered to the top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until cheese on top of golden brown to your liking.