Chicken Tikka Masala with Cauliflower
Cauliflower is the perfect veggie to soak up deliciously spiced sauce.
- 1 package (1.5 lb+) fresh chicken breasts
- 1 jar Tikka Masala simmer sauce
- 1.5 cups instant brown rice
- 1 head of cauliflower
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- Prepare rice according to package instructions. Two cups uncooked rice will yield four cups cooked.
- Dice up cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a non-stick skillet on medium-high heat and sauté cauliflower in pan for about four minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Once cauliflower is lightly cooked through, add chicken to the pan and sauté for an additional eight minutes.
- Pour the jar of sauce over the chicken and cauliflower and allow to simmer for 10 minutes uncovered.
- Serve over prepared rice.
Recipe courtesy of the ALDI test kitchen. Visit ALDI.us for more kid-friendly recipes!