Breakfast Banana Split
This breakfast banana split will give you a tasty, filling breakfast lickety split.
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 bananas, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup of granola
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup raspberries or blueberries
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Prep/cook time: 10 minutes
- Stir yogurt and vanilla in small bowl.
- Arrange banana half on each plate and top with yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle granola, chia seeds, chocolate chips, and raspberries over yogurt.
- Whisk together almond butter, milk, and maple syrup until smooth.
- Drizzle over banana splits.
Recipe courtesy of Dole. Visit Dole.com for more kid-friendly recipes!